The Applecover Inn

Vendors with a presence or contributing to the VOL.
TJSmoot
Prospect

Re: The Applecover Inn

Postby TJSmoot » May 17th, 2010, 2:05 pm

And Derrick might even grab his guitar and entertain you while your there! Seriously though, the Applecover is our home away from home. Couldn't possibly say enough good things in one post about those guys.
"If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country boy alone." - Charlie Daniels

miataman92
Road Captain

Postby miataman92 » June 11th, 2010, 2:35 pm

The Applecover has some of the cleanest rooms! That is until we dirty them up! Derrick, you rock my friend. It's the reason I just have to come back this fall! The RNR at the Applecover is a DAMN GOOD TIME!
Dave
Kawasaki Vulcan 800
Lagrange, Ohio
Iron Butt 2011
"It's all about the ride!"

jammie girl
Hot A$$

Postby jammie girl » June 11th, 2010, 2:50 pm

miataman92 wrote:The Applecover has some of the cleanest rooms! That is until we dirty them up! Derrick, you rock my friend. It's the reason I just have to come back this fall! The RNR at the Applecover is a DAMN GOOD TIME!

You aren't fooling anyone. You're coming back so you can lick peanut butter off Shady's ass and play with his boobs! You can say it. 8-)

miataman92
Road Captain

Postby miataman92 » June 11th, 2010, 2:57 pm

jammie girl wrote:
miataman92 wrote:The Applecover has some of the cleanest rooms! That is until we dirty them up! Derrick, you rock my friend. It's the reason I just have to come back this fall! The RNR at the Applecover is a DAMN GOOD TIME!

You aren't fooling anyone. You're coming back so you can lick peanut butter off Shady's ass and play with his boobs! You can say it. 8-)

That revelation is for another topic :twisted: I miss all you guys! I can't wait to ride the roads down there this year (on two wheels this time)!!! Really looking forward to it!
Dave
Kawasaki Vulcan 800
Lagrange, Ohio
Iron Butt 2011

Dennis
Dikkhead

Postby Dennis » June 11th, 2010, 5:54 pm

miataman92 wrote:
jammie girl wrote:

That revelation is for another topic :twisted: I miss all you guys! I can't wait to ride the roads down there this year (on two wheels this time)!!! Really looking forward to it!

Lookin forward to it bro! make it here as SLOW as you can! LOL

miataman92
Road Captain

Postby miataman92 » June 11th, 2010, 6:02 pm

Dennis wrote:
miataman92 wrote:
jammie girl wrote:

Lookin forward to it bro! make it here as SLOW as you can! LOL

Keeping that speed down is going to be the hard part. You knew that though didn't cha? [rebel]
Dave
Kawasaki Vulcan 800
Lagrange, Ohio
Iron Butt 2011

Return to “Vendors”