Oneida Suzuki....

Vendors with a presence or contributing to the VOL.
PhL0aTeR
VOL Original

Re: Oneida Suzuki....

Postby PhL0aTeR » July 18th, 2011, 1:14 pm

the official response is to buy more oil filters?

Jesse

All centers use one secure carrier UPS. Orders are all shipped insured for guaranteed delivery. If you are ordering small items it is recommended to order additional items with your order like oil filters etc. UPS has a flat rate regardless of what you are ordering.Shipping is calculated during check out,you will get a shipping total before any payment is required.

Thanks
Sandy
Internet Division
www.oneidasuzuki.com

Just in case you are curious as to the wording of my email/comment to them:

Subject: Cardboard manufacturing, hand printed shipping labels?
^ those are the only reasons i can think of to charge $20 to ship 10 small oil filters. You have the best prices, but your outrageous shipping makes it too expensive to buy from you. In other words, i can go buy my stuff, and spend more money on the same part, and get it to my door cheaper because they charge actual shipping. By the time anyone replies to this, i probably will already have done just that, so don't worry about replying, just take note that someone who would've given you money, is now not giving you money due to your wacky shipping calculator.

Bowtie
VOL Original

Postby Bowtie » July 18th, 2011, 1:18 pm

PhL0aTeR wrote:had no idea they were "known" for that..... i had noticed that their name stopped being dropped as much, but i rarely ever bought anything from them, if anything over the years.

I got my oil filters as well as some engine case armor from someone else, the filters turned out to be $7 cheaper for all 10 as well. they just arent "OEM".

I used to buy from them years ago when I had the Vol, never noticed high shipping cost myself.

Haven't used them in a long time!
2012 Road Giide cUSTOM
CHROME FREAKING YELLOW

Bowtie
VOL Original

Postby Bowtie » July 18th, 2011, 1:20 pm

Never mind, I see the thread has taken "a turn"! :lol:
2012 Road Giide cUSTOM
CHROME FREAKING YELLOW

PhL0aTeR
VOL Original

Postby PhL0aTeR » July 18th, 2011, 1:22 pm

Bowtie wrote:Never mind, I see the thread has taken "a turn"! :lol:

bunch of off topic nonsense... all in all, i got my filters for cheap, even tacked on another $80ish to my order, shipping was reasonable, and sent a complaint to deaf ears [CLAP]

mightydog
Patched

Postby mightydog » July 18th, 2011, 1:24 pm

PhL0aTeR wrote:the official response is to buy more oil filters?

:lol: duly noted. i won't even bother with them next time i shop. that reply makes one wonder if they actually read the whole email or just skimmed it. the reply seems to even contradict itself... evidently it's NOT a flat rate, or it wouldn't change based on what you buy.

ecks
VOL Original

Postby ecks » July 18th, 2011, 1:28 pm

Nonsense?
If you p**** us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

Bowtie
VOL Original

Postby Bowtie » July 18th, 2011, 1:32 pm

PhL0aTeR wrote:

bunch of off topic nonsense... all in all, i got my filters for cheap, even tacked on another $80ish to my order, shipping was reasonable, and sent a complaint to deaf ears [CLAP]

Did you post a link to where you got them? Wouldn't mind getting some in bulk for the HD. I do a couple a year at least, might be worth it to pick up a few at a shot.

And off topic is what some of us do best, I can't throw any stones! :lol:
2012 Road Giide cUSTOM
CHROME FREAKING YELLOW

PhL0aTeR
VOL Original

Postby PhL0aTeR » July 18th, 2011, 1:35 pm

mightydog wrote:
PhL0aTeR wrote:the official response is to buy more oil filters?

:lol: duly noted. i won't even bother with them next time i shop. that reply makes one wonder if they actually read the whole email or just skimmed it. the reply seems to even contradict itself... evidently it's NOT a flat rate, or it wouldn't change based on what you buy.

HA! yeah, flat rate shipping.... if it was easier to respond, id let this go on til it lost its entertainment value, but they dont like responses, it says so in the email:

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and
you will not receive a response. For assistance,use the contact
feature on-line

However i did want to FWD them this ebay auction i most recently won.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150435528415&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#shId

I'd like to point out that the box it came in was big enough to ship about 100 of those small filters.... and yes, UPS delivered it.

EDIT: I also see the listing has changed, but the squeegee itself was $1 and shipping was like $2.49.... This is obviously one extreme to the other, but the guy is still selling them, obviously not out of business.

ecks wrote:Nonsense?

Si

Nonsense: things of no importance or value : trifles
Last edited by PhL0aTeR on July 18th, 2011, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PhL0aTeR
VOL Original

Postby PhL0aTeR » July 18th, 2011, 1:36 pm

Bowtie wrote:
PhL0aTeR wrote:

Did you post a link to where you got them? Wouldn't mind getting some in bulk for the HD. I do a couple a year at least, might be worth it to pick up a few at a shot.

And off topic is what some of us do best, I can't throw any stones! :lol:

I didnt, but i can, not that you will easily find anything for the HD there, or any cruiser for that matter... :lol:

http://www.procycle.us/

mightydog
Patched

Postby mightydog » July 18th, 2011, 1:46 pm

oil filters for vol/c50 same as v-strom, i think... 138 hi-flo

Return to “Vendors”