Oneida Suzuki....

Vendors with a presence or contributing to the VOL.
The Volusianator
VOL Original

Re: Oneida Suzuki....

Postby The Volusianator » July 18th, 2011, 11:44 am

teddybearfrmhell wrote:
they are known for nonstop a$$ rape called shipping charges

If you're talking about Oneida, they're also known for great customer service, instock parts and low prices. TBFH, do you ever have anything positive to say?

PhL0aTeR
VOL Original

Postby PhL0aTeR » July 18th, 2011, 11:47 am

The Volusianator wrote:Try Direct Line Parts, anything over $199 ships free and under is $7.50 handling charge.

they have a total of 4 things listed for my bike, none of them oil filters.... they dont cater to my "non cruiser" bike by the looks of the bikes they have listed on their website.

mightydog
Patched

Postby mightydog » July 18th, 2011, 11:50 am

the one time so far i bought filters in "bulk" (half-dozen) was from ron ayers, and have no idea what i paid or what s&h was, but seems like i remember thinking it was a lot better than buying singles around here, i just been flying too seat of the pants to do it again since.

ecks
VOL Original

Postby ecks » July 18th, 2011, 11:53 am

I love Walmart
I love getting my car dinged in the parking lot.
I love waiting in line watching my beard grow.
I love standing behind someone that just used a whole tube of ben-gay.
I love listening to someones kid screaming because they can't have another xbox.
I love watching the high school flunky try to open my trunk when I go in for an oil change. (I keep it set on valet, no reason to be in there)
I love going into the changing room only to find out someone used it as a urinal.
If you p**** us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

ecks
VOL Original

Postby ecks » July 18th, 2011, 11:56 am

The Volusianator wrote: TBFH, do you ever have anything positive to say?

Actually he does. Quite a bit. You can search for it.
If you p**** us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

PhL0aTeR
VOL Original

Postby PhL0aTeR » July 18th, 2011, 12:07 pm

mightydog wrote:the one time so far i bought filters in "bulk" (half-dozen) was from ron ayers, and have no idea what i paid or what s&h was, but seems like i remember thinking it was a lot better than buying singles around here, i just been flying too seat of the pants to do it again since.

i resolved shortly after i bought it that the DR650 was going to stay with me till i died or got too decrepit to ride it. I have a whole box of extra throttle/clutch cables, carb kit, different seals, bearings, etc... that I've picked up over the last couple years. Every time i open that box to dig around for something i am reminded of the old johnny cash song "one piece at a time" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIuo0KIqD_E

The Volusianator
VOL Original

Postby The Volusianator » July 18th, 2011, 12:13 pm

ecks wrote: Actually he does. Quite a bit. You can search for it.

It's truly not worth my time to do that search.

ecks
VOL Original

Postby ecks » July 18th, 2011, 12:16 pm

PhL0aTeR wrote:
mightydog wrote:the one time so far i bought filters in "bulk" (half-dozen) was from ron ayers, and have no idea what i paid or what s&h was, but seems like i remember thinking it was a lot better than buying singles around here, i just been flying too seat of the pants to do it again since.

i resolved shortly after i bought it that the DR650 was going to stay with me till i died or got too decrepit to ride it. I have a whole box of extra throttle/clutch cables, carb kit, different seals, bearings, etc... that I've picked up over the last couple years. Every time i open that box to dig around for something i am reminded of the old johnny cash song "one piece at a time" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIuo0KIqD_E

I love Johnny!

teddybearfrmhell
Patched

Postby teddybearfrmhell » July 18th, 2011, 12:18 pm

The Volusianator wrote:If you're talking about Oneida, they're also known for great customer service, instock parts and low prices. TBFH, do you ever have anything positive to say?

since the thread was about the huge shipping charges, i was agreeing with the original poster, not my place to tell him all the positive things about oneida, i was positive about the shipping rates at cheap cycle parts, guess you didnt see that part?

and you are correct the always have the items instock and they have low prices, which are offset by outrageous shipping charges....

as for customer service, well i dont know ,never needed them....

i hope that you feel better now.... i have done my best to be positive, just for you
DISCLAIMER: I would like to appologize in advance, if anything i say makes you cry, it was not my intention to get your panties in a bunch.

PhL0aTeR
VOL Original

Postby PhL0aTeR » July 18th, 2011, 12:22 pm

The Volusianator wrote:
teddybearfrmhell wrote:
they are known for nonstop a$$ rape called shipping charges

If you're talking about Oneida, they're also known for great customer service, instock parts and low prices. TBFH, do you ever have anything positive to say?

great customer service, instock parts, and low prices should be the staple of any business that wants my money. Justifying that with high shipping prices is kinda like making sure one has two positive posts for every snyde, negative, post so people dont find out that one is a total d******.

Return to “Vendors”