I must be gettin fuggin old...

Please keep it clean in this forum. Any off color jokes or adult topics should go in the adult area.
proudtexson
Hang Around

Re: I must be gettin fuggin old...

Postby proudtexson » December 27th, 2012, 12:20 pm

I put my sirrius On Willies Road House and go down the road. Sideburns blowing in the wind poppin the clutch.grinning a lot. [CLAP] :lol:

proudtexson
Hang Around

Postby proudtexson » December 27th, 2012, 12:23 pm

MrGrimm wrote:I admit, I'm not a big music guy, I enjoy music but couldn't give a s*** less who sings what. If it sounds good to me I like it. For the past few years I've listened to sirius radio almost exclusively. When I'm not listening to country music I listen to radio classics (Dragnet, the green hornet, gunsmoke, etc...) Or I listen to older rock or metal.

Well, today I was without the Sirus and scanning the terrestrial radio for something to listen to. I kept coming across top 40 stations... Holy hell!! Wtf happened to music? I mean, every thing on there sounded like someone whining our crying! It just wasn't... Hard... Enough.. I tried to listen, I honestly did... I found myself blacking out and putting my pocket knife to my wrist... Are kids today really into this "I sing this way cuz I've lost my nuts" music? I mean, I can appreciate a love song or two but s***! two of those songs and I was ready to buy tampons!

is it a sign that I'm old that I like harder, faster, louder manly music? If so just call me gramps and get your little whussy ass off my fuggin lawn!

I put my sirrius On Willies Road House and go down the road. Sideburns blowing in the wind poppin the clutch.grinning a lot. [CLAP] :lol:

pig9rr
Hang Around

Postby pig9rr » May 17th, 2013, 11:28 am

MrGrimm wrote:I admit, I'm not a big music guy, I enjoy music but couldn't give a s*** less who sings what. If it sounds good to me I like it. For the past few years I've listened to sirius radio almost exclusively. When I'm not listening to country music I listen to radio classics (Dragnet, the green hornet, gunsmoke, etc...) Or I listen to older rock or metal.

Well, today I was without the Sirus and scanning the terrestrial radio for something to listen to. I kept coming across top 40 stations... Holy hell!! Wtf happened to music? I mean, every thing on there sounded like someone whining our crying! It just wasn't... Hard... Enough.. I tried to listen, I honestly did... I found myself blacking out and putting my pocket knife to my wrist... Are kids today really into this "I sing this way cuz I've lost my nuts" music? I mean, I can appreciate a love song or two but s***! two of those songs and I was ready to buy tampons!

is it a sign that I'm old that I like harder, faster, louder manly music? If so just call me gramps and get your little whussy ass off my fuggin lawn!

[CLAP] [CLAP] Hahahahaha. You're a funny guy. The new music now, I guess is whats in trend. I really hate that AUTOTUNE stuff for people who can't sing.

Rob
VOL Original

Postby Rob » May 17th, 2013, 8:21 pm

Outlaw country (Sirius XM) is a pretty awesome station. Elizabeth Cook is a real treat, love it when she's on there!
2014 black & chrome HD ultra, 12" mini-apes, 4" Rinehart Racing exhaust, BSEG!!
2003 black & chrome Suzuki Volusia

Metal monsters that let us breathe... -- Zook, a well-remembered VOL Original

RickE
Hang Around

Postby RickE » May 17th, 2013, 9:18 pm

I call it belly ache music because it sounds like the singer has one.

pig9rr
Hang Around

Postby pig9rr » May 31st, 2013, 5:36 pm

Just a tip, for Sirius XM radio, just come up with any excuse and askfor some type of discount. Most of the time you can get away with paying only 80$ for a year.
Check Slickdeals and they'll have more information on it!

Return to “General Chit-Chat”