70 degrees in Nashville today!!!

Please keep it clean in this forum. Any off color jokes or adult topics should go in the adult area.
Jlsawyer
Prospect

70 degrees in Nashville today!!!

Postby Jlsawyer » January 11th, 2013, 9:31 am

I am off and going for a ride!!!!!!!!!

Doc
Site Admin

Re: 70 degrees in Nashville today!!!

Postby Doc » January 11th, 2013, 1:48 pm

Heck yeah! I'm going to take a ride or two this weekend. Supposed to be mid 70's here! I have to say, we've been lucky this winter. You all can thank me. I got a generator, wired it into my electrical system, made space in my garage and backed in the John Deere with plow and hooked up a battery tender and made sure my propane tank for the fireplace in the house was full. If I hadn't done all that, we probably would have ended up with several record snowfalls!!

Jlsawyer
Prospect

Postby Jlsawyer » January 11th, 2013, 3:56 pm

Rode for 2 hours. I know it hasn't been a horrible winter thanks to Doc. But I'm ready for summer!!!!! It's funny how fast you lose your riding butt.

Ratboy859
Prospect

Postby Ratboy859 » January 11th, 2013, 7:45 pm

Weather was kind of crappy here (in Charlotte, NC) today. Rainy, misty, visibility about 3/4 to 1 1/2 miles - not pleasant for anything.........however, tomorrow is looking just as good for me. It sounds like what you guys had - I'll be getting. Planning to go in the morning and be home in time for dinner.

I'm glad that Doc prepared us for winter. Without him, the season would have dragged on! [CLAP]

Doc
Site Admin

Postby Doc » January 14th, 2013, 8:33 am

Saturday was the same here. Sunday however was awesome! Managed to use the bike to run all my errands. It was warm enough that all I needed was a nylon jacket. Man it'll be nice once spring gets here. I seriously need to get out and ride more this year. Last year was just way too busy.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Wrench
VOL Original

Postby Wrench » January 20th, 2013, 10:35 am

I was in Cool Springs on Tuesday the 8th installing some new tanning equipment, and I actually got a little sun on my face. There were bikes everywhere too, even the Nashville cops were out on theirs!!! Man, they don't play around on I-65 do they?

Return to “General Chit-Chat”