So what ya'll been up to?

Please keep it clean in this forum. Any off color jokes or adult topics should go in the adult area.
Fletch
Patched

Re: So what ya'll been up to?

Postby Fletch » May 20th, 2014, 3:12 pm

Wonder Warthog wrote:Well I got my DJ drive put on Dragon and new wide white walls.Getting ready to go to "O" company Ranger reunion.
Wow what a difference the drive made. I will be 75 real soon and still hauling butt.lol.
:D

Keep on riding!!!! [CLAP]

Ratboy859
Prospect

Postby Ratboy859 » May 21st, 2014, 8:09 pm

Rob wrote:Mostly working non-stop these days but starting to stretch some weekends here and there, getting to the beach and mountains of NC for a day or two when I can.

Hard to believe it's been over a year now since I moved here! These years do fly by fast.

I traded my 2009 Ultra Classic for the 2014 version after test riding the 2014. Really loving the 2014!

Both kids are 21 now and it feels strange. A little relieved that I am not a "full time" parent but a little shocked how fast time flies by. Dang!

We are almost close enough to not get together! :lol: I had to take a day trip from Asheville to Raleigh and it was the longest two days of my life. Left AVL around 2 pm and then stayed in Raleigh until 4 pm (the next day). Yeah, there was one night in a hotel....either way - that type of Cage Driving just kills me.

If you get around Charlotte, Hickory or Asheville - give me a shout. We could catch up for a breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Rob
VOL Original

Postby Rob » May 22nd, 2014, 5:50 pm

Ratboy859 wrote:
We are almost close enough to not get together! :lol: I had to take a day trip from Asheville to Raleigh and it was the longest two days of my life. Left AVL around 2 pm and then stayed in Raleigh until 4 pm (the next day). Yeah, there was one night in a hotel....either way - that type of Cage Driving just kills me.

If you get around Charlotte, Hickory or Asheville - give me a shout. We could catch up for a breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Will definitely give you a holler one of these days, looking forward to it!

Yeah, this Raleigh area is quite a zoo. I am lucky to be outside of the congestion. I purposely chose the west side so I have a clear shot to the mountains.

Lived in Asheville a couple of years many years ago and always enjoy getting out there especially this time of year. I am certain heaven itself is located somewhere in them hills!
2014 black & chrome HD ultra, 12" mini-apes, 4" Rinehart Racing exhaust, BSEG!!
2003 black & chrome Suzuki Volusia

Metal monsters that let us breathe... -- Zook, a well-remembered VOL Original

Return to “General Chit-Chat”