How many miles so far this year?

User avatar
Rob
VOL Original
Posts: 1611
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 9:26 am
Location: Orange County NC

Re: How many miles so far this year?

Postby Rob » September 25th, 2011, 7:14 pm

Pass wrote:On my Harley (purchased Apr 10) I've put on 17,849...

That's some serious riding! Why am I not surprised! :lol:

Glad to hear it man I know you are enjoying every single mile.

I am a little late for the 15K service on my 3 year old Harley, but I still ride the Vol about half the time, somewhere around 10K total per year.
2014 black & chrome HD ultra, 12" mini-apes, 4" Rinehart Racing exhaust, BSEG!!
2003 black & chrome Suzuki Volusia

Metal monsters that let us breathe... -- Zook, a well-remembered VOL Original

User avatar
Pass
Prospect
Posts: 669
Joined: March 24th, 2008, 10:25 am
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Contact:

Re: How many miles so far this year?

Postby Pass » September 26th, 2011, 9:46 am

Rob wrote:
Pass wrote:On my Harley (purchased Apr 10) I've put on 17,849...

That's some serious riding! Why am I not surprised! :lol:

Glad to hear it man I know you are enjoying every single mile.

I am a little late for the 15K service on my 3 year old Harley, but I still ride the Vol about half the time, somewhere around 10K total per year.


I hear ya! I already broke 20k on the Harley... I really need to get my c50 fixed up and start splitting miles lol. I'll wind up riding the wheels off of this thing before the damned thing is 2yrs old! lol.
Image
That's F****n' Awesome!
Regnat Populus
Misplaced Arkansan

User avatar
ron2k_1
Patched
Posts: 849
Joined: July 14th, 2010, 9:54 am
Location: Belize, Belize City

How many miles so far this year?

Postby ron2k_1 » September 26th, 2011, 11:37 am

Pass wrote:
I hear ya! I already broke 20k on the Harley... I really need to get my c50 fixed up and start splitting miles lol. I'll wind up riding the wheels off of this thing before the damned thing is 2yrs old! lol.

wow! Those are some good tired. I only get around 10k out of them. At your rate it looks like you would change them couple times a yr.
Image
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

User avatar
Pass
Prospect
Posts: 669
Joined: March 24th, 2008, 10:25 am
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Contact:

Re: How many miles so far this year?

Postby Pass » September 26th, 2011, 12:53 pm

ron2k_1 wrote:
Pass wrote:
I hear ya! I already broke 20k on the Harley... I really need to get my c50 fixed up and start splitting miles lol. I'll wind up riding the wheels off of this thing before the damned thing is 2yrs old! lol.

wow! Those are some good tired. I only get around 10k out of them. At your rate it looks like you would change them couple times a yr.


LOL. No no... it's an expresion. Meaning, ride it into the dirt. You know, til it dies.

I've already changed the rear tire... The front will be changed soon. But yeah, I usually go through a set or two per year.
Image
That's F****n' Awesome!
Regnat Populus
Misplaced Arkansan

User avatar
Bowtie
VOL Original
Posts: 1482
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 5:56 pm
Location: Smyrna, DE

Re: How many miles so far this year?

Postby Bowtie » September 26th, 2011, 10:01 pm

Just a little over 6K for me, but 4900+ of it is since June 1, when I got on some good meds for my hand issue, and got that all squared away.

2012 is gonna be a comeback year for me. still a touch over 30K in 37 months with this bike, not too bad.


Not Pass numbers, but not bad! 8-)
2012 Road Giide cUSTOM
CHROME FREAKING YELLOW

MuskokaVol
Prospect
Posts: 163
Joined: October 26th, 2010, 1:57 pm
Location: Gravenhurst,Ontario

Re: How many miles so far this year?

Postby MuskokaVol » September 28th, 2011, 7:42 pm

I have about 5000km this year. Not as much as would have liked. Too many days when I had to pick up supplies for work so I couldn't ride the 40 km each way. But I don't pay for gas for my truck, (company gas card). Just not as much fun.
100% effort 100% of the time!


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests