My First 250 Rounds Through The Ruger SR9c

Coilguy
VOL Original

Re: My First 250 Rounds Through The Ruger SR9c

Postby Coilguy » December 27th, 2012, 2:57 pm

Doc wrote:Don't think I posted here anywhere, but I bought a sweet little 9mm a short time ago. I went to a couple of shops and held a lot of guns. I wanted a sub-compact that I could easily conceal. I finally settled on a Sig Sauer P938.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Very nice gun......you have excellent taste in weapons!!!!!

CG
...........It's that you ride
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Doc
Site Admin

Postby Doc » December 28th, 2012, 2:45 pm

Coilguy wrote:
Doc wrote:Don't think I posted here anywhere, but I bought a sweet little 9mm a short time ago. I went to a couple of shops and held a lot of guns. I wanted a sub-compact that I could easily conceal. I finally settled on a Sig Sauer P938.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Very nice gun......you have excellent taste in weapons!!!!!

CG

Thanks! Now I'm just looking for the most comfortable carrying rigs. I've got a CQC Blackhawk tuck holster, but it's annoying. I can't seem to find a spot IWB that feels good. Maybe I just need to lose some weight!

DLFox
VOL Original

Postby DLFox » December 28th, 2012, 5:14 pm

Doc wrote:Now I'm just looking for the most comfortable carrying rigs. I've got a CQC Blackhawk tuck holster, but it's annoying. I can't seem to find a spot IWB that feels good. Maybe I just need to lose some weight!

When I was at Sharp Shooters in Lorton on Wednesday, one of the sales people recommended a Cross Breed IWB. He swears by it, even though they don't sell it at the shooting range. They're available online at http://crossbreedholsters.com. Their best IWB appears to be the "SuperTuck Deluxe" at $70, and it looks pretty decent. I've got a Blackhawk, too, and it's not very comfortable, so I plan to try the Cross Breed, myself.
[This space intentionally left blank]

Jimysan
VOL Original

Postby Jimysan » December 30th, 2012, 1:57 pm

DLFox wrote:
Doc wrote:Now I'm just looking for the most comfortable carrying rigs. I've got a CQC Blackhawk tuck holster, but it's annoying. I can't seem to find a spot IWB that feels good. Maybe I just need to lose some weight!

When I was at Sharp Shooters in Lorton on Wednesday, one of the sales people recommended a Cross Breed IWB. He swears by it, even though they don't sell it at the shooting range. They're available online at http://crossbreedholsters.com. Their best IWB appears to be the "SuperTuck Deluxe" at $70, and it looks pretty decent. I've got a Blackhawk, too, and it's not very comfortable, so I plan to try the Cross Breed, myself.

I've got the Crossbreed for my Glock 19-C and I really like it. Crossbreed has ' gun specific
holsters' that form to your weapon. (you can tweak them with a hair dryer if you really
need to).

After a long time I start to feel it in my side, but no doubt because it's a longer weapon,
And I definitely need to lose weight!
2004 Pearl Blue VTX1800R
The "Blue Beast"

pig9rr
Hang Around

Postby pig9rr » May 28th, 2013, 2:32 pm

The p95 is a great gun for the money. Can't complain about it at all. I like the Glocks more, but I understand where you're coming from with the no safety deal. It takes some time to get used to with a round in it.
I gotta p95 as a workhorse gun. I take it to the range and just play wid it :p

Where I am, we can't really conceal carry ( CA ) :(

Return to “General Discussion”