Hey all!

Wrench
VOL Original

Hey all!

Postby Wrench » June 5th, 2012, 9:47 pm

Been a little while since I logged in, so I just thought I'd say "HI". Been kinda crazy around here lately, started a new, part-time job in April, and Cookie's been having some things going on too, "maybe" with the prospect of getting back on the bike again!! That's got me gettin' the 'ol itch again, looking, (and JUST looking :shock: ) at an '11 Vision 8-Ball. The dealer that bought my Venture has one, and every time I stop in he just wears me out about it, I REALLY like it too.

Jimysan
VOL Original

Re: Hey all!

Postby Jimysan » June 6th, 2012, 12:55 am

Just sayin' hi wrench. Hope you find something you are comfortable on.
2004 Pearl Blue VTX1800R
The "Blue Beast"

Rob
VOL Original

Postby Rob » June 6th, 2012, 8:26 pm

Only one cure for that itch! It ain't what you ride, it's how long and where. Good luck and I hope you get a good deal.
2014 black & chrome HD ultra, 12" mini-apes, 4" Rinehart Racing exhaust, BSEG!!
2003 black & chrome Suzuki Volusia

Metal monsters that let us breathe... -- Zook, a well-remembered VOL Original

Doc
Site Admin

Postby Doc » June 8th, 2012, 6:41 am

Hey Wrench! I've been wondering how you and Cookie have been. An 8 Ball huh? Sweet bike! I'm sure Dakota would like to take it for a test ride for old times sake. I think he misses his 8 Ball. Glad to hear things are going good and hope to see you guys in September.

Doc

annieh
VOL Original

Postby annieh » June 13th, 2012, 6:43 pm

Hey sugar!

Wrench
VOL Original

Postby Wrench » June 19th, 2012, 9:42 pm

Hey Annie darlin', how you doin'?? Yeah, I've been looking around the 'net at used ones, prolly looks like that'll be the way I go,,,, when I go. It's a heavy ride too, specs say 1400 lbs,(correction-800lbs, 1400 gvwr) but it's got a low c/g and it feels really balanced. The Venture was kinda top-heavy around town and at low speed. Still gotta get some "stuff" outta the way first before I can get too serious, that year + of dealing with my back surgery kinda put me behind the curve, or the "8-ball" as it may turn out. I've been working as a maintenance guy at a local assisted living center since April and the back is gradually loosening up, but there's still limits on it as far as flexibility. But the pain has almost gone, and the spasms are gone now except in my legs if I overdo it, just can't get them 'ol hamstrings to loosen up. Good to hear from you guys, and I might just see ya'll in September.

Return to “General Discussion”