Biker Found Shot, Dead After Collision With Deer

fiv_oh_po_po
Patched

Re: Biker Found Shot, Dead After Collision With Deer

Postby fiv_oh_po_po » July 26th, 2010, 1:58 am

He hits the deer... and laying there in agony realising that he is going to be in alot of pain...

I will bet ANYTHING That He Popped Himself in the head!!!

RON
2005 Suzuki Blvd C50 [2/2005-10/2007]
2008 HD FLHR "POSER" King (Peace Officer Special Edition Road King) [10/2007 ordered, 12/2007 delivered - 4/2014]

Officially Bikeless since 4/2014... :'-(

fiv_oh_po_po
Patched

Postby fiv_oh_po_po » July 26th, 2010, 1:59 am

DocO wrote:More coming out on this story.. Poor guy.. Sounds like he probably hit the deer and was lying there in agony.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/24280477/detail.html

"There was a fracture to the rear of his head, and the gun laying on the ground. We decided to collect other evidence and send him for autopsy," Cycak said.

Cycak said the leg injuries that were caused by the bike crash would have been painful but not fatal.

State police tried to learn where Amos was before the crash happened, and they examined his driving gloves for the presence of any gunshot residue. Blood work was also sent for analysis.

In the end, the coroner said Amos died of a gunshot wound that was apparently self-inflicted, although it isn't common for such a shot to happen in the rear of the head.

Guess I should have read the rest of the posts...

I should be a Detective... ;-)
2005 Suzuki Blvd C50 [2/2005-10/2007]
2008 HD FLHR "POSER" King (Peace Officer Special Edition Road King) [10/2007 ordered, 12/2007 delivered - 4/2014]

Officially Bikeless since 4/2014... :'-(

SSquire
VOL Original

Postby SSquire » July 30th, 2010, 3:37 am

fiv_oh_po_po wrote:
DocO wrote:More coming out on this story.. Poor guy.. Sounds like he probably hit the deer and was lying there in agony.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/24280477/detail.html

"There was a fracture to the rear of his head, and the gun laying on the ground. We decided to collect other evidence and send him for autopsy," Cycak said.

Cycak said the leg injuries that were caused by the bike crash would have been painful but not fatal.

State police tried to learn where Amos was before the crash happened, and they examined his driving gloves for the presence of any gunshot residue. Blood work was also sent for analysis.

In the end, the coroner said Amos died of a gunshot wound that was apparently self-inflicted, although it isn't common for such a shot to happen in the rear of the head.

Guess I should have read the rest of the posts...

I should be a Detective... ;-)

Don't know if the wink is because you already are... but you can put us all down as a reference to your supervisor, I'm sure it will help!
Live Long * Ride Hard * Eat Well -Biker Chef
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - S. Clemens
VOL#103 (originally 8226) / VR #1124 / TOTT Plank Owner

Return to “Rider Down”