Dracko!!

KINGJUST
Hang Around

Dracko!!

Postby KINGJUST » April 26th, 2016, 6:40 pm

Hey all. Its been about 6 years since I last posted and believe me I havent forgotten about this wonderful group. My dads bike is running better than ever. Its back on the road and ride it as much as I can. Still all original from how he had it except for a few minor things. Im still getting alot of neck breaks and good comments on the bike. I would like to ride with some local volusia riders. My dad would be proud. If anyone on here doesnt remember him, he was the one that made a big stink about the pink owners manual lol. He was always a joker and will always be missed. Please email me if any of you want to meet up and go riding. Be safe all. kingjustd@yahoo.com.

Justin.

joeke3el
VOL Original

Re: Dracko!!

Postby joeke3el » June 1st, 2016, 10:35 am

Kingjust,

Wow, I remember your dad! Never met him, but remember the days of the original Vol web site. Your father was the best greeter for the newbies to the site and was well liked by all the members. Glad to hear the bike is still in operation after all these years. It looks like this site has gone quiet. Have you tried posting over at the volusiariders.com site?

Joe

Mrpic
VOL Original

Postby Mrpic » June 22nd, 2016, 8:03 pm

I remember your dad, but I never got the chance to meet him. H e was and is a large reason this site did so well in the early 2000s. Keep the rubber on the road.....

Jack

KINGJUST
Hang Around

Postby KINGJUST » July 6th, 2016, 5:50 pm

Thanks for reaching out. Im going to try the other site now and hope to find some of my dads old friends.

Asian Redneck
Hang Around

Postby Asian Redneck » July 7th, 2016, 9:41 am

Hi! I also have been offline for about 6 years. I sure do remember your Dad and the controversy he stirred up on the Pink Manual.
Good to see a few of the old guys are still around!

Return to “Welcome Area”