Blue Ridge Bike Fest, Roanoke, VA

Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware
Doc
Site Admin

Postby Doc » April 17th, 2011, 6:46 pm

annieh wrote:
Doc wrote:
annieh wrote:or then again I might not. Looks like not.
have fun dudes.

Wussed out ey.. You missed out on an awesome day Annie.. We're still in Roanoke at the BBQ place.

very long story Mike. I'll holla at you during the week. is that the same place we went last year?

Same place

Doc
Site Admin

Re: Blue Ridge Bike Fest, Roanoke, VA

Postby Doc » April 17th, 2011, 8:46 pm

Ahh.. nice day to put around 300 miles on the bike. Would have been better had it not been so windy. It was about the same as it was last year.. not a lot of vendors. I have a suggestion for the people who run the show though.. They should rename it next year to Pagan Fest. Those guys were everywhere representing.. They even had a "support your local" booth inside.

Pass looked happier than a pig in s*** riding that new bike. I think he popped 1000 on it today. Give him a couple of months, and he'll have more than fiv_oh does... :lol:

Pass
Prospect

Postby Pass » April 17th, 2011, 9:08 pm

Doc wrote:Ahh.. nice day to put around 300 miles on the bike. Would have been better had it not been so windy. It was about the same as it was last year.. not a lot of vendors. I have a suggestion for the people who run the show though.. They should rename it next year to Pagan Fest. Those guys were everywhere representing.. They even had a "support your local" booth inside.

Pass looked happier than a pig in s*** riding that new bike. I think he popped 1000 on it today. Give him a couple of months, and he'll have more than fiv_oh does... :lol:

^^^This. Yup 1069 when I put the kickstand down today. Good day, man! Glad we did it. Too bad everyone else wussed out. Sissies!

PS: for long trips, those stock bars SUCK! Apes will happen soon! My shoulders feel like they were murdered lol.
That's F****n' Awesome!
Regnat Populus
Misplaced Arkansan

LabRat
Sergeant-at-Arms

Postby LabRat » April 17th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Pass wrote:
Doc wrote:Ahh.. nice day to put around 300 miles on the bike. Would have been better had it not been so windy. It was about the same as it was last year.. not a lot of vendors. I have a suggestion for the people who run the show though.. They should rename it next year to Pagan Fest. Those guys were everywhere representing.. They even had a "support your local" booth inside.

^^^This. Yup 1069 when I put the kickstand down today. Good day, man! Glad we did it. Too bad everyone else wussed out. Sissies!

PS: for long trips, those stock bars SUCK! Apes will happen soon! My shoulders feel like they were murdered lol.

One of the problems I always had with riding the road glides. Ultras have a little better riding position when stock, but what bike ever stays stock. Apes should help. glad you are having fun with her.
'05 C50 Aug 05 - Sept 07
'08 FLHTCUSE3 - Sept 07 - Oct 13
'14 Indian Chieftain - Oct 13 - ??

fiv_oh_po_po
Patched

Postby fiv_oh_po_po » April 18th, 2011, 10:57 am

Actually... I think I have done more riding in the past 2 weekends then I did all of last season... hahaha... Hopeing to put a good amount of miles on her this season... Hit 10,300 at the end of last night... ;-)
2005 Suzuki Blvd C50 [2/2005-10/2007]
2008 HD FLHR "POSER" King (Peace Officer Special Edition Road King) [10/2007 ordered, 12/2007 delivered - 4/2014]

Officially Bikeless since 4/2014... :'-(

Return to “Southern Rallies”