Hec Doc0!

Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware
annieh
VOL Original

Hec Doc0!

Postby annieh » March 16th, 2011, 5:34 am

we're heading up to Smith Mountain Lake & Homestead Cramery with da Smoots sunday - wanna meet up?

Doc
Site Admin

Re: Hec Doc0!

Postby Doc » March 16th, 2011, 6:18 am

I wish.. I've got to go to Raleigh for most of the week next week, so I have to get some things done here this weekend. I'll probably get out for a little ride, but won't be able to make the day of it. :cry: Ya'll have fun.

Daycruiser
Hang Around

Postby Daycruiser » March 16th, 2011, 8:16 am

Doc wrote:I wish.. I've got to go to Raleigh for most of the week next week, so I have to get some things done here this weekend. I'll probably get out for a little ride, but won't be able to make the day of it. :cry: Ya'll have fun.

Sorry Doc Raleigh is Closed that week :D You might want to take a nice long riding vacation instead.
Gone Riding. See Ya Next Year....Maybe.

Doc
Site Admin

Postby Doc » March 16th, 2011, 8:46 am

Thinking of riding the bike for the trip.. That might make up for it..

Hell, the way things are going, I might end up in that area one day. That office has grown like crazy, and this one has shrunk. We're in a building twice as big as we need and folks are frequently taking trips down to the Raleigh office. They've got to be looking at the cost of all that..

Daycruiser
Hang Around

Postby Daycruiser » March 16th, 2011, 9:00 am

Doc wrote:Thinking of riding the bike for the trip.. That might make up for it..

Hell, the way things are going, I might end up in that area one day. That office has grown like crazy, and this one has shrunk. We're in a building twice as big as we need and folks are frequently taking trips down to the Raleigh office. They've got to be looking at the cost of all that..

I'm with ya brother. My bike's been on the lift since December 1 and I might just be able to get it off this weekend. Between weather and repairs/maint/mods it's been on the rack a long time. Hope it runs when it finally comes down. ;) Have a good trip but watch out for the damn deer.
Gone Riding. See Ya Next Year....Maybe.

ecks
VOL Original

Postby ecks » March 16th, 2011, 4:08 pm

annieh wrote:we're heading up to Smith Mountain Lake & Homestead Cramery with da Smoots sunday - wanna meet up?

Is that anywhere near Candy Mountain?
If you p**** us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

Bowtie
VOL Original

Postby Bowtie » March 16th, 2011, 5:16 pm

ecks wrote:
annieh wrote:we're heading up to Smith Mountain Lake & Homestead Cramery with da Smoots sunday - wanna meet up?

Is that anywhere near Candy Mountain?

Bob, I thought you hung out on Candy ASS mountain! :lol: :lol:
2012 Road Giide cUSTOM
CHROME FREAKING YELLOW

ecks
VOL Original

Postby ecks » March 16th, 2011, 5:21 pm

Candy mountain is the land of sweets and joyness.
If you p**** us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

Bowtie
VOL Original

Postby Bowtie » March 16th, 2011, 5:26 pm

Isn't that in the Candyland game??
2012 Road Giide cUSTOM
CHROME FREAKING YELLOW

ecks
VOL Original

Postby ecks » March 16th, 2011, 5:29 pm

It's just across the bridge.

Return to “Southern Rallies”