TEXAS THREAD! woohooo!

Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware
mightydog
Patched

Re: TEXAS THREAD! woohooo!

Postby mightydog » July 26th, 2011, 12:59 am

We rode from dfw down to the KKKafe last summer, I believe it was. Wasn't it, bottlecap? I had lunch with Grego the other day and we were saying it's about time to do that again. Good eatin'!

mightydog
Patched

Postby mightydog » July 26th, 2011, 1:02 am

Hey, flatwater, just noticed you never said where you was in the intro thread. so, where y'at? who were the old vol folks from dfw?

BottleCap
Prospect

Postby BottleCap » July 26th, 2011, 3:51 pm

Seems somebody said something about Waco.
Driving a 2005 C50 enginecycle.

FlatwaterMG
Hang Around

Postby FlatwaterMG » July 27th, 2011, 12:04 am

Hi Mightydog, thanks for the mention. Located in northeast Dallas east of Central Exprsway just south of LBJ freeway. I remember back in 2005 I believe it was, a really nice fellow(from Fort Worth) who posted regularly on the VOL forum that he wanted to host a day-ride into the north end of the Hill Country with a loop back into Fort Worth. I remember there were six or eight Volusia's of different model year that came along that day. Don't remember anybodys name or what city they came from. That's where I was introduced to the Koffee Kup. Never made anymore contact with those fellows, just kind of dropped out of group rides from that point on, now I just head out on short half day rides in what ever direction I happen to get going in, that is, when time allows for such foolery these days.

mightydog
Patched

Postby mightydog » July 27th, 2011, 12:18 am

I'm betting Phloyd was probably one of them. He was on the old Vol for sure. 'Bout the only one I can think of still around when I got here. Maybe Maniac. Went on one ride with him leading. They're both from the south Tarrant side. I remember someone named Midnight, too I think, but never met, I think from Plano. Phloyd's still around. somewhere. I got his phone number. We did the hill country a couple years ago, and stayed in Leakey. Need to do that again, seriously. That's a heck of a day trip y'all made! Soon as this heat breaks, we'll have to try to round everyone up. I know the Freeriders in Houston have been wanting to do something like maybe meet us in Centerville for some bbq.

BottleCap
Prospect

Postby BottleCap » July 28th, 2011, 2:59 pm

Ugh. C'mon Don! Come right up the Trinity. Do something.
Driving a 2005 C50 enginecycle.

mightydog
Patched

Postby mightydog » July 28th, 2011, 10:13 pm

[DEMONSTRATE]

Return to “Southern Rallies”