Florida VR Lightning Rally Apr 28-30, 2013

Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware
ronken10
Hang Around

Florida VR Lightning Rally Apr 28-30, 2013

Postby ronken10 » December 18th, 2012, 1:29 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLORIDA...VR/VOL LIGHTNING. 2013, NEW RALLY!!!

The VR/VOL LIGHTNING, Comes before the Thunder!

OK, UPDATES! Dates are set April 28th, 29th, and 30th (sun, mon, and tue). Thunder Beach starts on May 1st through the 5th (wed-sun). whoever wants to stay on for Thunder Beach will be right there. I will probably stay for at least opening day (leave May 2nd) if not more. Leave May 1st or stay on for Thunder Beach!

WHERE: Flamingo Motel and Tower Many rooms and a varity of prices for beach side or not. Rooms with multi beds and multi rooms for those who want to save by sharing costs. Close to other activities. If you want another hotel/motel/condo that's OK, we can still meet up for rides and activities.

ATTENDING: PM me to be added to the list. Real name, VR/VOL name and Location
Ron and Patsy Kendrick (ronken10) Altoona, Al
Tim (Hi-Vis) Auburn, Al....
Richard Hansen (Rich H) Long Island, N
Brad Tidwell (tidcab) and Good Wife Boaz, Al
Steven Culver (Chub2012) Huntsville, Al

PLANNED RIDES AND MEALS: Subject to change at this time......
Sunday: Check in (after 2PM), Meet and greet at Shuckums Oyster Pub &Seafood Grill Shuckums Oyster Pub and Grill at 6PM
Monday: Ride to DeFuniak Springs, lunch at Red Bay Grocery. Supper at .....(we'll see)
Tuesday: Ride to the Keys......(just kidding) (working on it)
Wednesday: Head out in AM or stay on and get a taste of the Thunder if you stay on (I am). Leaving Thursday AM but others are staying longer. Ride home safely.
Last edited by ronken10 on February 20th, 2013, 8:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
With age comes wisdom.........................or not...

cbwoods
Hang Around

Re: Florida VR Thunder Rally Apr 28-30, 2013

Postby cbwoods » December 26th, 2012, 5:32 pm

If I'm still here at that time, I would be interested in possibly attending. My status is up in the air right now, as I am waiting word on an overseas job I applied for. I should know something definite within the next month (I hope). I will also keep an eye on the VR forums, as well as here for more information.

ronken10
Hang Around

Postby ronken10 » December 30th, 2012, 11:08 pm

Hope you can make it cbwoods. Hope to have a home base in the next few weeks so definate plans can start. Good luck on the job also.....but make it start after the rally.. ;)

ronken10
Hang Around

Postby ronken10 » February 18th, 2013, 1:43 am

Common gang...No takers for a trip to Florida?? If you're going to Thunder Beach, you might as well get here a little early and enjoy the beach. Girls, sand, girls, water, girls, bars....and don't forget...Girls!

Or bring your own (like me).

Return to “Southern Rallies”