2009 Yankee Rally July 9th-12th Hancock MA

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
User avatar
Sister Mooo
VOL Original
Posts: 75
Joined: May 1st, 2008, 6:22 pm
Contact:

Re: 2009 Yankee Rally July 9th-12th Hancock MA

Postby Sister Mooo » July 28th, 2008, 8:32 pm

BIKERPOP wrote:Jay, Where is Hancock? I can't find it on the map. I do remember telling you, that I would be there next year, But if I can't find it?....


Here it is ..... http://www.berkshirelinks.com/hancock-mass.php
Image
Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Capt Cruiser
Hang Around
Posts: 13
Joined: March 18th, 2008, 6:08 pm
Location: Ludlow, MA

Re: 2009 Yankee Rally July 9th-12th Hancock MA

Postby Capt Cruiser » July 28th, 2008, 8:33 pm

BIKERPOP wrote:Jay, Where is Hancock? I can't find it on the map. I do remember telling you, that I would be there next year, But if I can't find it?....


Hancock is in the Berkshires of Massachusetts, right on the New York border. Located just above Pittsfield, MA.

Type in Hancock, MA into Google Maps

User avatar
BIKERPOP
Prospect
Posts: 172
Joined: June 17th, 2008, 8:58 am
Location: Crabtree, NC

Re: 2009 Yankee Rally July 9th-12th Hancock MA

Postby BIKERPOP » July 29th, 2008, 9:16 am

Thanks Jay, will do. And, thank you too Mary. ... BTW, I'll be in RI again the middle of August, maybe we could get together again? ... And, another thing, where the He!! is Moe? :roll: He needs to be here too ;)
Originator of the "almost famous" SSS Strap. Mountain beta tester for the "DJ MOD". And, way more chrome than "good sense" calls for ;)

User avatar
BIKERPOP
Prospect
Posts: 172
Joined: June 17th, 2008, 8:58 am
Location: Crabtree, NC

Re: 2009 Yankee Rally July 9th-12th Hancock MA

Postby BIKERPOP » July 29th, 2008, 9:22 am

Wow! Cool place! .. Could we get a "day pass" to the nudist camp, in our rally package :lol: ?
Originator of the "almost famous" SSS Strap. Mountain beta tester for the "DJ MOD". And, way more chrome than "good sense" calls for ;)

User avatar
Bowtie
VOL Original
Posts: 1482
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 5:56 pm
Location: Smyrna, DE

Re: 2009 Yankee Rally July 9th-12th Hancock MA

Postby Bowtie » July 29th, 2008, 6:09 pm

Just made my reservation.

Checking in on the 10th, leaving on the 12th!

See ya'll there!
2012 Road Giide cUSTOM
CHROME FREAKING YELLOW

User avatar
Sister Mooo
VOL Original
Posts: 75
Joined: May 1st, 2008, 6:22 pm
Contact:

Re: 2009 Yankee Rally July 9th-12th Hancock MA

Postby Sister Mooo » July 29th, 2008, 8:16 pm

BIKERPOP wrote:Wow! Cool place! .. Could we get a "day pass" to the nudist camp, in our rally package :lol: ?


Ask Captain Cruiser about the nudist camp.... I think he visits it often.... :shock: :o :lol:
Image
Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Capt Cruiser
Hang Around
Posts: 13
Joined: March 18th, 2008, 6:08 pm
Location: Ludlow, MA

Re: 2009 Yankee Rally July 9th-12th Hancock MA

Postby Capt Cruiser » July 29th, 2008, 9:00 pm

Sister Mooo wrote:
BIKERPOP wrote:Wow! Cool place! .. Could we get a "day pass" to the nudist camp, in our rally package :lol: ?


Ask Captain Cruiser about the nudist camp.... I think he visits it often.... :shock: :o :lol:


Mary.....I thought that was "our" secret that "we" were going there.

Welcome to the rally Bowtie!!!!

Bikerpop - v0lusia will take you over to Bash Bish falls - lots to see there and you don't need a membership.

User avatar
BIKERPOP
Prospect
Posts: 172
Joined: June 17th, 2008, 8:58 am
Location: Crabtree, NC

Re: 2009 Yankee Rally July 9th-12th Hancock MA

Postby BIKERPOP » July 29th, 2008, 11:18 pm

Bash Bish Falls eh?? :roll: :lol: :lol: .. I'll see ya in a couple weeks for more details on THIS rally ;) Maybe we can do the Wright's farm thing again?
Originator of the "almost famous" SSS Strap. Mountain beta tester for the "DJ MOD". And, way more chrome than "good sense" calls for ;)

User avatar
Sister Mooo
VOL Original
Posts: 75
Joined: May 1st, 2008, 6:22 pm
Contact:

Re: 2009 Yankee Rally July 9th-12th Hancock MA

Postby Sister Mooo » July 30th, 2008, 3:19 am

Capt Cruiser wrote:
Sister Mooo wrote:
BIKERPOP wrote:Wow! Cool place! .. Could we get a "day pass" to the nudist camp, in our rally package :lol: ?


Ask Captain Cruiser about the nudist camp.... I think he visits it often.... :shock: :o :lol:


Mary.....I thought that was "our" secret that "we" were going there.

Welcome to the rally Bowtie!!!!

Bikerpop - v0lusia will take you over to Bash Bish falls - lots to see there and you don't need a membership.


Hummmmmmmmmm..... Bish Bash Falls...... I tend to remember that... Hummmmmmmm....

isn't that the place where Mike was on the top, and I was on the bottom with Sweetlu?
Image
Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right.

User avatar
sweetlu
Prospect
Posts: 197
Joined: July 13th, 2008, 12:35 pm
Location: Flemington, NJ

Re: 2009 Yankee Rally July 9th-12th Hancock MA

Postby sweetlu » July 30th, 2008, 5:30 pm

Sister Mooo wrote:
Hummmmmmmmmm..... Bish Bash Falls...... I tend to remember that... Hummmmmmmm....

isn't that the place where Mike was on the top, and I was on the bottom with Sweetlu?


:shock: remember who sweated and formed it into a "V" :lol:
05 C50 --> 05 C90 --> 07 HD SG --> 08 Honda GW / 94 HD FXSTS --> 11 HD FLTRU


Return to “North East Rallies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest