Molly Bish Ride 6/28

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
damammel
Hang Around

Molly Bish Ride 6/28

Postby damammel » June 23rd, 2009, 10:15 am

Just wondering if anyone is interested in attending this years Molly Bish ride. It seems that they have added a family day to the events and I missed the ride last year. Is it still a big event in the central Mass area as it was in the past?

Derek

http://www.mollybish.org/mollysride2009.html

v0lusia
VOL Original

Re: Molly Bish Ride 6/28

Postby v0lusia » June 23rd, 2009, 12:04 pm

Holy Crap!!!!! There is a blast from the past!

Yes, there is a group planning on meeting up at International Motorsports in Auburn (the Suz/Yam/Kaw dealer right on RT 20, east of 395/290) at 9am and meeting another group at the gas station out in Sturbridge (where we finised the iron butt) at 10AM. I am probably not going but there is a thread on VolusiaRiders about it.

Good to see you posting my friend.....

The Yankee Rally is at Jiminy Peak in western MA the weekend after the 4th there is a thread here and another on VolusiaRiders about that too. Wayne sounds like he is coming again this year... He is on a sport tourer now (BMW???)
Here is the thread
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1024&hilit=yankee
I am planning on riding out Friday and back Sunday if you want to link up.
-Metal monsters that let us breathe. Let us smell. Keep us from being numb. - Zookoff
-Twisties give me happy pants
-
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

damammel
Hang Around

Postby damammel » June 23rd, 2009, 12:12 pm

Hey thanks v0lusia

Yes I figured I should try and show my face since it has been a long time. I will have to catch up with you about the rally. Maybe I can take a ride up for the day or so.

randygeb
Hang Around

Postby randygeb » June 23rd, 2009, 5:40 pm

yeah I know myself and a friend are going... we can meet you at the gas station at 10. let me know if you want my cell number just n case

SSquire
VOL Original

Postby SSquire » June 23rd, 2009, 9:15 pm

damammel wrote:Yes I figured I should try and show my face since it has been a long time. I will have to catch up with you about the rally. Maybe I can take a ride up for the day or so.

It sure has. Would be good to see you there again!
Live Long * Ride Hard * Eat Well -Biker Chef
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - S. Clemens
VOL#103 (originally 8226) / VR #1124 / TOTT Plank Owner

Return to “North East Rallies”