2010 Spring Flood Run

Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin
VikeBike
Hang Around

2010 Spring Flood Run

Postby VikeBike » April 11th, 2010, 8:04 pm

Next Saturday, April 17. If you wanna go/meet along the way, I start at the No Name Saloon in Prescott, WI around 9am and head south on WI 35. Peace!

http://www.floodrun.org

Gonz
VOL Original

Re: 2010 Spring Flood Run

Postby Gonz » April 12th, 2010, 8:39 am

I'm considering it, but won't know for sure until the day before. PM me your cell number and I can call you if I somehow can make it.

Part of the trick to making it is it's a 2.5 hour ride just to show up, and the other half of it is finding a babysitter for the day. We'll see.
Funny thing about weekends when you're unemployed, they don't mean quite so much, except you get to hang out with your working friends.

Win an argument, lose a friend. I miss you Gene!

Da_Skunk
Patched

Postby Da_Skunk » April 12th, 2010, 4:03 pm

I'll be in the area of Nelson most the day not sure if I'll run it.

Coilguy
VOL Original

Postby Coilguy » April 13th, 2010, 8:23 am

My kids are threating to come home from college this weekend. If they do I will not be able to make it. If not I will try to ride down, at least for part of the run. I have plans that evenong also but could enjoy part of the day riding if the kids don't make it home.

CG
...........It's that you ride
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Gonz
VOL Original

Postby Gonz » April 16th, 2010, 8:24 pm

I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Bummer, it sounds like fun and something I've never done yet. Have fun!
Funny thing about weekends when you're unemployed, they don't mean quite so much, except you get to hang out with your working friends.

Win an argument, lose a friend. I miss you Gene!

VikeBike
Hang Around

Postby VikeBike » April 18th, 2010, 10:53 pm

The ride was fun. Got a nice mix of cheers and jeers when I rode through Nelson, WI. I wore my purple FaVre jersey and that seemed to get the crowd fired up one way or the other. However, every Packer fan that approached me about the bike said nothing but good things. Classy.

Da_Skunk
Patched

Postby Da_Skunk » April 19th, 2010, 2:12 pm

I saw you in Nelson but you didn't wave back. It was busy street. Did you keep going? or stop in nelson. I thought you keep going.

Return to “Mid-West Rallies”