So Cal Spring Fling Julian, CA 4/20/08

Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, and Nevada, Washington, Oregon, California, Alaska, Hawaii
Volusiaguy
VOL Original

Re: So Cal Spring Fling Julian, CA 4/20/08

Postby Volusiaguy » March 19th, 2008, 9:45 pm

Workday. My house. This Saturday at noon. Bring your bike, special tools?, drink and snack and let's hang out and get ready for summer.

Info is on the socalvol email/site or email me at menacheland@hotmail.com with volusia or workday in the title....hope to see you there...Paige and I will be there no matter what.
There's no place like home..there's no place like home...there's no place like home.

basshole
Prospect

Postby basshole » March 24th, 2008, 12:38 pm

Hey the wrench party was fun!!! Was good to see you guys and gain some knowledge too. Aliso Viejo cops are weak too Dave!
Hope you guys find the camera too.

Bring on the SPRING FLING BABY!!!
Beer........Helping ugly people get laid since 1853
ImageImage

Volusiaguy
VOL Original

Postby Volusiaguy » March 29th, 2008, 2:42 am

Ok...no more beer while we're doing valves!!!!

Rode the bike to have lunch with Vgal yesterday and I'm coming up the toll road and see white smoke coming off the back of my bike...I'm watching it and thinking maybe I overfilled the oil during the change, but I pull over on the exit to check and the smoke starts ROLLING off the back of the bike and I look down and my legs are soaked in oil....from the rear cylinder valve cover that was NOT TIGHTENED DOWN!!! I shut her down and found the valve cover gasket stuck to the inside of my leg....LOL

AAA Premier called, bike taken home, cleaned up and quickly repaired...no permanent damage....but a shitload of cleaning and some residual smoke as I burned off the oil that had sprayed inside the chrome pipe shields...

Bastards. :)

Bass...if you wanted to see me catch on flames again, all ya had to do was ask....it was on Jim's side of the bike....LOL I thought YOU were the supervisor? :)
There's no place like home..there's no place like home...there's no place like home.

basshole
Prospect

Postby basshole » March 29th, 2008, 10:47 am

Jpaaige was the Supervisor. I was there for the entertainment value! :D You trying to turn into the Ghost rider??? Well at least you got the bike cleaned too. You need to send Jim a pm and give him crap and see what he does! :lol: :lol:
Volusiaguy wrote:Ok...no more beer while we're doing valves!!!!

Rode the bike to have lunch with Vgal yesterday and I'm coming up the toll road and see white smoke coming off the back of my bike...I'm watching it and thinking maybe I overfilled the oil during the change, but I pull over on the exit to check and the smoke starts ROLLING off the back of the bike and I look down and my legs are soaked in oil....from the rear cylinder valve cover that was NOT TIGHTENED DOWN!!! I shut her down and found the valve cover gasket stuck to the inside of my leg....LOL

AAA Premier called, bike taken home, cleaned up and quickly repaired...no permanent damage....but a shitload of cleaning and some residual smoke as I burned off the oil that had sprayed inside the chrome pipe shields...

Bastards. :)

Bass...if you wanted to see me catch on flames again, all ya had to do was ask....it was on Jim's side of the bike....LOL I thought YOU were the supervisor? :)
ImageImage

Volusiaguy
VOL Original

Postby Volusiaguy » March 29th, 2008, 7:15 pm

I posted this on the VR too....you should be a hs admin with that responsibility dodge....LMAO..:)

JPaige
VOL Original

Postby JPaige » March 30th, 2008, 6:52 pm

Ah, the familiar feeling of being thrown in front of the bus.... I guess we'll just have to keep the beer drinking to me, and the wrenching to everyone else.

Designated drinker... Yeah, I think I can handle that.
Former "Mileage Junkie", "Red Power Ranger".
Currently "Adventure Rider in Training"

Volusiaguy
VOL Original

Postby Volusiaguy » March 30th, 2008, 7:31 pm

LOL! I think Mikey is the guy we blame it on since he touched the tools on that side of the bike....;) What do ya say? Basshole's just too easy a target....;)

basshole
Prospect

Postby basshole » April 1st, 2008, 12:00 pm

You should see my new camera Mr. Elkins. :P :P :P :twisted:
Volusiaguy wrote:LOL! I think Mikey is the guy we blame it on since he touched the tools on that side of the bike....;) What do ya say? Basshole's just too easy a target....;)
ImageImage

MAC
Patched

Postby MAC » April 1st, 2008, 1:00 pm

im in 8-)

basshole
Prospect

Postby basshole » April 1st, 2008, 1:11 pm

Good. We plan on stoppin ayour grannys house for lunch. Does she have a stripper pole there still?
MAC wrote:im in 8-)
ImageImage

Return to “Western Rallies”