Anyone Interested in a Rally in Wa state this summer?

Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, and Nevada, Washington, Oregon, California, Alaska, Hawaii
Zach the Original
VOL Original
Posts: 24
Joined: March 23rd, 2008, 11:54 pm

Anyone Interested in a Rally in Wa state this summer?

Postby Zach the Original » April 28th, 2008, 12:39 pm

Let me know I would like to get one together, went to a Volusia rally that was put together in Bend Oregon a few years back I would say 60- 70 bikes showed up it was a damn good time would love to get something like that together somewhere in Wa state this summer, who knows maybe try to do a poker run or something let me know if anyone would be interested.

User avatar
Big Pete
VOL Original
Posts: 1036
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 11:38 am
Location: Rochester, Pa.

Re: Anyone Interested in a Rally in Wa state this summer?

Postby Big Pete » April 29th, 2008, 1:09 pm

The wife and I are planning on heading to Wa. State after the TOTT III I don't know about a Rally but would like to meet the Wa. members while were there. :D
Image

User avatar
JRs06flhti
VOL Original
Posts: 152
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:10 pm
Location: Mt. Vernon WA

Re: Anyone Interested in a Rally in Wa state this summer?

Postby JRs06flhti » April 29th, 2008, 9:45 pm

Could be interested.... yep sure could!!!

HEY Pete, let me know when you are headed this way!!!
J.R.
06 HD FLHTI

It's all just a matter of individual perspective!!!

User avatar
aVOL2
VOL Original
Posts: 221
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 10:03 am
Location: Washington, Steilacoom (Tacoma)

Re: Anyone Interested in a Rally in Wa state this summer?

Postby aVOL2 » April 30th, 2008, 11:22 am

Big Pete wrote:The wife and I are planning on heading to Wa. State after the TOTT III I don't know about a Rally but would like to meet the Wa. members while were there. :D

for REAL!!!!?????
Image
New VOL #157, Original VOL #6270 (11/15/03), VR #756 (2/07/04)
Still riding a 2004 BLUE/SILVER VOL.. "Petals"
"Bikers ride, everybody else gets old" ®

User avatar
Chasman
VOL Original
Posts: 403
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 1:47 pm
Location: Mayodan, Tarheel State, USA

Re: Anyone Interested in a Rally in Wa state this summer?

Postby Chasman » April 30th, 2008, 3:56 pm

... now lets see ... I-40 west and then north just before I hit water ... hmmm ... good way to color in a whole bunch more of that USA Map ... say hey to Jules and you ...

... now to convince the wife I should go ... heh heh ...
Chasman ... BFC ... Patriot Guard ... Coffee Cruisers ... and (once again) the good ole VOL ...

Image

User avatar
JRs06flhti
VOL Original
Posts: 152
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:10 pm
Location: Mt. Vernon WA

Re: Anyone Interested in a Rally in Wa state this summer?

Postby JRs06flhti » April 30th, 2008, 9:27 pm

Chasman wrote:... now lets see ... I-40 west and then north just before I hit water ... hmmm ... good way to color in a whole bunch more of that USA Map ... say hey to Jules and you ...

... now to convince the wife I should go ... heh heh ...



Yep, color in a few, stop and see aVol2 S. of Seattle and me N. of Seattle!!! :lol:
J.R.
06 HD FLHTI

It's all just a matter of individual perspective!!!

User avatar
aVOL2
VOL Original
Posts: 221
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 10:03 am
Location: Washington, Steilacoom (Tacoma)

Re: Anyone Interested in a Rally in Wa state this summer?

Postby aVOL2 » June 16th, 2008, 11:48 pm

JRs06flhti wrote:
Chasman wrote:... now lets see ... I-40 west and then north just before I hit water ... hmmm ... good way to color in a whole bunch more of that USA Map ... say hey to Jules and you ...

... now to convince the wife I should go ... heh heh ...



Yep, color in a few, stop and see aVol2 S. of Seattle and me N. of Seattle!!! :lol:


head south... take exit 129, head west... stay in the right lane... it will eventually turn into Steilacoom Blvd.. when you get to Far West turn left .. take a left into Pierce college parking lot and call me! simple...

Mastertek2000 will be here sometime this week and then again on his way home from Alaska, C.O.Tude will be here next month, and so will Pete.. and so will BYUFan... so it will be a busy month in Tacoma.. I will try to plan a get together or two as they get closer.. and let me know their plans.. I will post to the thread on the VR in the hey washingtonians thread..

Julie

ps if you dont have my cell send me a note and i will get it to you.
Image
New VOL #157, Original VOL #6270 (11/15/03), VR #756 (2/07/04)
Still riding a 2004 BLUE/SILVER VOL.. "Petals"
"Bikers ride, everybody else gets old" ®

User avatar
kulprit
VOL Original
Posts: 476
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 12:52 am
Location: Jackson, WI

Re: Anyone Interested in a Rally in Wa state this summer?

Postby kulprit » June 17th, 2008, 1:34 am

aVOL2 wrote:
ps if you dont have my cell send me a note and i will get it to you.



As your stalker, I want to make sure I have your number :D Pretty sure I already have it in my phone but thought I would double check anyways. Do you have mine already?
Ride safe, hope to see you on the road,

kulprit
Image

User avatar
JRs06flhti
VOL Original
Posts: 152
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:10 pm
Location: Mt. Vernon WA

Re: Anyone Interested in a Rally in Wa state this summer?

Postby JRs06flhti » June 17th, 2008, 9:44 am

Julie
As ya know I work in an oil refinery so rotating work shifts work and call outs, but I would like to try to get together with you all down that way but cant gaurantee it!!!! An if your ever up this way I'm also easy to find........... I-5 north to Mount Vernon to the College way exit... go east (right) to LaVenture (6th light then right) to Division st (2nd light) then left .... entrence is right across from Haggens!!!
PM sent!!!

aVOL2 wrote:
JRs06flhti wrote:
Chasman wrote:... now lets see ... I-40 west and then north just before I hit water ... hmmm ... good way to color in a whole bunch more of that USA Map ... say hey to Jules and you ...

... now to convince the wife I should go ... heh heh ...



Yep, color in a few, stop and see aVol2 S. of Seattle and me N. of Seattle!!! :lol:


head south... take exit 129, head west... stay in the right lane... it will eventually turn into Steilacoom Blvd.. when you get to Far West turn left .. take a left into Pierce college parking lot and call me! simple...

Mastertek2000 will be here sometime this week and then again on his way home from Alaska, C.O.Tude will be here next month, and so will Pete.. and so will BYUFan... so it will be a busy month in Tacoma.. I will try to plan a get together or two as they get closer.. and let me know their plans.. I will post to the thread on the VR in the hey washingtonians thread..

Julie

ps if you dont have my cell send me a note and i will get it to you.
J.R.
06 HD FLHTI

It's all just a matter of individual perspective!!!

User avatar
aVOL2
VOL Original
Posts: 221
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 10:03 am
Location: Washington, Steilacoom (Tacoma)

Re: Anyone Interested in a Rally in Wa state this summer?

Postby aVOL2 » June 17th, 2008, 5:39 pm

kulprit wrote:
aVOL2 wrote:
ps if you dont have my cell send me a note and i will get it to you.



As your stalker, I want to make sure I have your number :D Pretty sure I already have it in my phone but thought I would double check anyways. Do you have mine already?


the number I have is..... 262-305-xxxx
Image
New VOL #157, Original VOL #6270 (11/15/03), VR #756 (2/07/04)
Still riding a 2004 BLUE/SILVER VOL.. "Petals"
"Bikers ride, everybody else gets old" ®


Return to “Western Rallies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest