5th Annual Showdown at Shady Lane

Location for threads about rallies in locations not specifically listed in the other rally forums.
redburd1998
VOL Original

Re: 5th Annual Showdown at Shady Lane

Postby redburd1998 » July 27th, 2008, 4:52 pm

Will be rolling in sometimes Friday evening with a sport bike in tow..... If it changes I will let you know Steve. May come in earlier.... Please save two prime bunks...... ;) I cant wait.....

Big Pete
VOL Original

Postby Big Pete » July 27th, 2008, 7:28 pm

I'm going to try to be there early Friday afternoon. I would like to come up Thursday but Don't think I can make it.

steveg
VOL Original

Postby steveg » July 27th, 2008, 8:19 pm

redburd1998 wrote:Will be rolling in sometimes Friday evening with a sport bike in tow..... If it changes I will let you know Steve. May come in earlier.... Please save two prime bunks...... ;) I cant wait.....

you'll have a spot in the first row.

steveg
VOL Original

Postby steveg » July 27th, 2008, 8:19 pm

Big Pete wrote:I'm going to try to be there early Friday afternoon. I would like to come up Thursday but Don't think I can make it.

pete - see you soon, make sure to bring pics from your trip.

rodog
VOL Original

Postby rodog » July 27th, 2008, 8:20 pm

Big Pete wrote:I'm going to try to be there early Friday afternoon. I would like to come up Thursday but Don't think I can make it.

Are ya Saddle sore Pete?????....Need another day for recovery!! ;) :D
VOL Original

redburd1998
VOL Original

Postby redburd1998 » July 27th, 2008, 8:32 pm

My STepdaughters fiance and I rode today to Union Hotel for lunch. He first asked if the bikers are gonna get shit-faced at SHady and then he asked if they looked like the bikers at Union..... I told him they will get drunk and shoot-up and then have a no-holes-barred free for all fight..... Watch him cancel..... :twisted: ;)

Big Pete
VOL Original

Postby Big Pete » July 27th, 2008, 8:39 pm

steveg wrote:

pete - see you soon, make sure to bring pics from your trip.

Yep I'll bring the Trip Pictures. Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Big Pete
VOL Original

Postby Big Pete » July 27th, 2008, 8:41 pm

rodog wrote:

Are ya Saddle sore Pete?????....Need another day for recovery!! ;) :D

Nope not saddle sore that Mustang seat does a great job. :D

Taser
VOL Original

Postby Taser » July 28th, 2008, 9:38 am

redburd1998 wrote:My STepdaughters fiance and I rode today to Union Hotel for lunch. He first asked if the bikers are gonna get s***-faced at SHady and then he asked if they looked like the bikers at Union..... I told him they will get drunk and shoot-up and then have a no-holes-barred free for all fight..... Watch him cancel..... :twisted: ;)

You forgot the wet tee shirt contest and the contest to see which sport bike can go fast enough to make it across the river.

annieh
VOL Original

Postby annieh » July 28th, 2008, 10:28 am

Taser wrote:
redburd1998 wrote:My STepdaughters fiance and I rode today to Union Hotel for lunch. He first asked if the bikers are gonna get s***-faced at SHady and then he asked if they looked like the bikers at Union..... I told him they will get drunk and shoot-up and then have a no-holes-barred free for all fight..... Watch him cancel..... :twisted: ;)

You forgot the wet tee shirt contest and the contest to see which sport bike can go fast enough to make it across the river.

And of course you pointed out that the bikers at Union are tame compared to Shady Lane, right? and excuseeeeeeeeee me? WTF is wrong with the way the bikers at Union look? I somewhat resemble those folks.........

Return to “Rallies Everywhere else”