Files from Briman

A file repository of the collective knowledge on everything VOL and C50
Forum rules
This area contains maintenance information as well as other reference material for the Suzuki Volusia VL 800 and Suzuki Boulevard C50 motorcycles. Items such as installation guides, owners manuals, and step by step tutorials can be found here. This area is read only, and only Administrators or Moderators can add files here. If you have a file that you would like to offer, please send a private message the Admin.
Admin
Site Admin

Files from Briman

Postby Admin » March 21st, 2008, 10:32 am

Here's a backup of files collected by Briman. Thanks Brian!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CMAZZ
Hang Around

Improvements to the Inexpensive Bike Lift

Postby CMAZZ » July 17th, 2011, 6:21 pm

Before I made the " Inexpensive bike lift , I studied it and made these improvements.
I cut the lift down to three feet long instead of four feet.
Instead of putting the 4 foot pipe in,I changed it to five feet to give me the extra leverage.
When I installed the galv. pipe flange on the board, instead of connecting the 5 ft. pipe to it , I put a 4 inch galv. nipple to the flange and connected a galv. ground joint union and then, connected the 5 ft. pipe to the ground joint union.
In doing this once the bike is lifted, the pipe handle can be removed so that it is not in your way to trip over.
Rgards,
CMAZZ

Da-Mack
Patched

Re: Files from Briman

Postby Da-Mack » July 17th, 2011, 8:50 pm

All kinds of great info and tips! Thanks for setting these out for us!

Return to “The Library”