Black C90T - Philly area

I saw you!
User avatar
LabRat
Sergeant-at-Arms
Posts: 2117
Joined: March 31st, 2008, 11:08 am
Location: Lincoln University, PA

Black C90T - Philly area

Postby LabRat » February 20th, 2011, 9:06 pm

Went into Hannum's HD in Chadds Ford, PA this afternoon and there was a very nice Black C90T for sale. Anyone here trade on in?
'05 C50 Aug 05 - Sept 07
'08 FLHTCUSE3 - Sept 07 - Oct 13
'14 Indian Chieftain - Oct 13 - ??

User avatar
ecks
VOL Original
Posts: 2176
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 5:49 pm
Location: in the wind

Re: Black C90T - Philly area

Postby ecks » February 21st, 2011, 5:17 am

Checked the garage. Mine is still here.
If you p**** us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

User avatar
LabRat
Sergeant-at-Arms
Posts: 2117
Joined: March 31st, 2008, 11:08 am
Location: Lincoln University, PA

Black C90T - Philly area

Postby LabRat » February 21st, 2011, 5:40 am

Wasn't nearly as cool as yours.
'05 C50 Aug 05 - Sept 07
'08 FLHTCUSE3 - Sept 07 - Oct 13
'14 Indian Chieftain - Oct 13 - ??

User avatar
rushbass
Hang Around
Posts: 90
Joined: February 10th, 2011, 10:05 pm
Location: Biloxi, Mississippi

Re: Black C90T - Philly area

Postby rushbass » February 21st, 2011, 2:36 pm

Mine's been gone almost a year now... sometimes, I still miss it - would have loved to have "kept" it for the missus, but it was really to big and heavy a first bike for her.
2005 C50T => 2006 C90 => 2008 Harley FLHTP (103 ci / 6-Speed / ABS)

User avatar
ecks
VOL Original
Posts: 2176
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 5:49 pm
Location: in the wind

Re: Black C90T - Philly area

Postby ecks » February 21st, 2011, 7:38 pm

rushbass wrote:Mine's been gone almost a year now... sometimes, I still miss it - would have loved to have "kept" it for the missus, but it was really to big and heavy a first bike for her.



Your bully rides on!
If you p**** us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

User avatar
ecks
VOL Original
Posts: 2176
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 5:49 pm
Location: in the wind

Re: Black C90T - Philly area

Postby ecks » February 21st, 2011, 7:39 pm

LabRat wrote:Wasn't nearly as cool as yours.


THANKS!! Not nearly as good looking with the rear seat and backrest on it. All that chrome. Blech!
If you p**** us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

User avatar
rushbass
Hang Around
Posts: 90
Joined: February 10th, 2011, 10:05 pm
Location: Biloxi, Mississippi

Re: Black C90T - Philly area

Postby rushbass » February 22nd, 2011, 10:26 pm

ecks wrote:
rushbass wrote:Mine's been gone almost a year now... sometimes, I still miss it - would have loved to have "kept" it for the missus, but it was really to big and heavy a first bike for her.



Your bully rides on!


Yes indeed Bob - did you use the handlebar mount, or stick it under the side cover?

Funny thing about the guy that purchased my C90 - he has the same first name as me! :o
2005 C50T => 2006 C90 => 2008 Harley FLHTP (103 ci / 6-Speed / ABS)

User avatar
Fletch
Patched
Posts: 555
Joined: February 4th, 2011, 10:28 pm
Location: Denham Springs, LA

Re: Black C90T - Philly area

Postby Fletch » February 22nd, 2011, 11:03 pm

rushbass wrote:
ecks wrote:
rushbass wrote:Mine's been gone almost a year now... sometimes, I still miss it - would have loved to have "kept" it for the missus, but it was really to big and heavy a first bike for her.



Your bully rides on!


Yes indeed Bob - did you use the handlebar mount, or stick it under the side cover?

Funny thing about the guy that purchased my C90 - he has the same first name as me! :o


Hey, the same with Brenda's bike, she bought it from another Brenda. I think a Rebel 250 would be perfect for Nancy to learn on and great to ride some backroads on.....hint, hint ;)

User avatar
ecks
VOL Original
Posts: 2176
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 5:49 pm
Location: in the wind

Re: Black C90T - Philly area

Postby ecks » February 23rd, 2011, 5:01 am

I mounted it under the seat. On top of the fuel tank.
If you p**** us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?


Return to “Sightings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests